How does the Chili Cook-Off impact our community?
The Community Philanthropic Committee (CPC) evaluates applications for their ability to meet humanitarian needs in the greater West Chester community, the quality of the program to deliver the services, and the match to the overall strategy of the club to have a broad, but meaningful impact in the community. Some Chester County non-profits that have received grants through the Chili Cook-Off include:
- Act in Faith
- ARC of Chester County
- Chester County Children’s Inc.
- Chester County Family Academy
- Chester County Women’s Services
- Community Volunteers in Medicine
- Community Warehouse Project
- Crime Victims Center of Chester County
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- Family Service of Chester County
- Friends Association
- Home of the Sparrow
- Hope Springs Equestrian Therapy
- Kennett Youth Garage
- Maternal & Child Health Consortium
- Northstar of Chester County
- Safe Harbor
- Salvation Army
- The Hickman
- Volunteer English Program
- West Chester Area Senior Center
- West Chester Communities That Care
- West Chester Public Library
- West Chester Senior Center
- YMWIC Foundation, Inc.
If you would like to apply for a CPC grant, please click here.