We couldn’t hold this event without the support of our sponsors…we hope you will consider becoming one!
As we heat up for the 20th year of the West Chester Chili Cook-Off, the Rotary Club of West Chester invites you to “Make A Difference in 2022” by partnering with us to create lasting change across the county, in our community, and in ourselves.
Did you know?
It’s through partners like you that help our club continue Rotary’s mission of “Service Above Self”. Since its launch in 2002, the West Chester Chili Cook-Off has raised over half a million dollars, allowing us to do what we do best—provide service. With your help, we have made real change happen in our community and world. Each year, the Rotary Club of West Chester:
- Purchases over 200 winter coats for local kids in need
- Provides scholarships to local high school students
- Supports Veteran’s programs
- Awards financial support to local non-profits who:
- prevent homelessness
- provide education
- help seniors
- ensure the health and well-being of our neighbors
The benefits to you.
When you sponsor our West Chester Rotary Chili Cook-Off, we will become your marketing partner. There are several opportunities designed for your business to gain exposure through our event. You can expect multiple benefits:
- In-person access to over 8,000 Hungry Chili Fans at the event
- Your name or logo on all chili materials listing sponsors
- Exposure through valuable digital and print media partners
- Social Media exposure through Facebook and Instagram from March through October
- All-you-can-eat chili!
More and more companies are committed to philanthropic efforts within their community. Responsible companies like yours know how important it is to get staff involved in giving back to the community. Talk to us about how your employees can get directly involved in our Chili Cook-Off. If you are interested in business exposure, engaging employees and making a difference, please take a moment to explore the sponsorship opportunities we have available for you. It is my pleasure to discuss options in person and to work with you to create a package that aligns with your company’s core values.